Salman Khan, one of Bollywood’s most popular actors, has been in the spotlight for years due to various controversies. However, one of the most intriguing ones is the death threats he has received over the years. In this blog, we will delve into the mystery of Salman Khan’s death threats and explore the reasons behind them.
- Salman Khan has been receiving death threats since the 1990s, with the first one being in 1998 when a group of gangsters threatened to kill him. The reason for this threat was that Salman had allegedly been involved in the blackbuck hunting case, which had caused outrage among animal rights activists. However, Salman denied any involvement in the case, and the matter was eventually resolved.
- In 2001, Salman khan’s death threat, this time from the underworld don Chhota Shakeel. The reason for this threat was reported because Salman had refused to do a movie for Shakeel’s associate. Shakeel had allegedly threatened to kill Salman if he did not comply with his demands. However, the matter was resolved when Salman’s father, Salim Khan, intervened and spoke to Shakeel.
- In 2004, Salman khan’s death threat emerged again, this time from the Hizbul Mujahideen, a Kashmiri militant group. The reason for this threat was reported because Salman had visited the state of Jammu and Kashmir and had praised the Indian army. The Hizbul Mujahideen had threatened to kill Salman if he did not retract his statement. However, Salman refused to do so and the matter eventually died down.
- In 2008, Salman received another death threat, this time from the Indian Mujahideen, a terrorist organization. The reason for this threat was reported because Salman had performed at a concert in Nagpur, which the Indian Mujahideen considered to be a Hindu festival. The organization had threatened to bomb the concert and kill Salman. However, the concert went ahead without any incident, and Salman was unharmed.
- In 2018, Salman was again targeted with death threats by a Rajasthan-based gangster named Sampat Nehra, who was reportedly associated with the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. Nehra allegedly made threatening calls to Salman’s aide, warning him that Salman would be killed if he continued to support a particular actor. Police later arrested Nehra and claimed that the threats were part of a larger conspiracy to extort money from Salman.
Lawrence Bishnoi says his goal is to kill Salman Khan the famous Bollywood actor
According to recent reports, actor Salman Khan has received a fresh email threat from gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, to kill him. The Bandra police station is investigating the case and collecting details of the IP address and server to track down the sender of the threat email.
Although Salman’s personal assistant declined to provide further details, it was revealed that the current threat email is not related to an earlier one received by the actor in June 2022. The complaint was filed by a friend of Salman’s, who saw the threat email in Jordy Patel’s inbox during a visit to the actor’s Bandra office.
The email mentioned gangsters Goldy Brar and Lawrence Bishnoi, and a case has been registered against them under IPC sections 34, 120 (B), and 506 (2). Police clarified that the interview referred to in the email was one given by Salman Khan and shown on a news channel.
Bishnoi, who is currently in jail, gave a news interview in which he admitted that his life’s goal was to kill Salman Khan.
He also made derogatory remarks about the actor and called him “arrogant” and compared him to the late Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala. Bishnoi demanded an apology from Salman Khan for allegedly killing a blackbuck, stating that the matter will only end after the actor apologizes to the Bishnoi community.
Leave a Reply